This book gives farmers the tools to become a marketer rather than just a producer.
It details market specifications, product promotion, quality control and how to respond to consumer demands for animal welfare practices, health, food safety, environmental and ethical issues.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Basic considerations
- Chapter 2 Market specifications and quality focus
- Chapter 3 Selling unbranded products
- Chapter 4 Price risk management
- Chapter 5 Marketing branded or niche products
- Chapter 6 The marketing plan - putting it all together
- Chapter 7 Further reading, support and training
Published in 2011, 74 pages.
Includes GST and postage within Australia.